Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The authors should submit an anonymized manuscript, i.e., without any author details. The authors should place the tables and figures in the appropriate places within the anonymized manuscript.
Also, the authors should submit the complete manuscript with author details as a different file.
Note: The submissions will be summarily rejected if the authors do not adhere to the guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The responsibility for the content of articles and communications, also for possible infringements of copyrights, remains entirely with the author(s) concerned. Upon acceptance of a paper, the author(s) will transfer the copyright of the article to the ' Ramanujan International Journal of Business and Research’, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.
Copyright of all accepted papers will vest with the Ramanujan International Journal of Business and Research (RIJBR), ISSN: 2455-5959